- Paint Peggy’s Cove – Painting on location 2nd weekend in July
- Old Schoolhouse, Musquodoboit Harbour, NS; Exhibits May- Sept.
- Gallery 97– 11 Glendale Ave, Suite 4, Lwr. Sackville, show changes every 3 months
- Mosaic For Mental Health– October/yearly, Craig Gallery, Alderney Landing, Dartmouth, NS
- Woodlawn Medical Center – Main St, Dartmouth, NS B2X 1R5
- Cuba! Two Cultures: The Similarities & Differences Between Nova Scotia & Pinar del Rio, Cuba returns for workshops & shows in Pinar del Rio annualy. Anyone interested in participating in this project can contact Jude.
- You can see Jude’s work at her home Email or Facebook (Judecabornartist) for an appointment. https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=Judecabornartist
Nova Scotia Workshops/ Demos: 2019
Design your own workshop… You pick the topic/subject/technique, we pick the time & place, the word is sent out via Maritime Art Listing & email list. Five participants are all that is needed. Workshops usually run $30 per day.
Monthly workshops- Dates will be determined by participants.
January = The 3 ‘F’s- Find it/Fix it/Finish it. This is a 2 day workshop where you learn to critique your work. Find out what is not working, learn how to fix it and then time to finish it. AND turn one ‘not so good’ into several successful pieces!
February = Holiday Painting- Jude shows you how you can keep up those skills while away from home. Topics will include minimizing landscape, capturing the essence, and everyone gets a mini travel kit!
March = Taking your Florals beyond the norm. Look at how you can make your florals stand out.
April =Mosaic for Mental Health. Using Jude’s multi media/techniques you can make your own tile to donate or for a little extra keep it! Make as many tiles as you like.
May = Plein Air Painting- AM- safety concerns, make your own kit, how to ensure success. PM- go on location
Summer workshops available upon request
September = Saturday 28- DVAS Workshop
For more information on any of these shows or workshops, or if you would like a workshop geared to your needs, contact Jude.